To help you find your ring size, our jewelry experts have put together this complete ring size guide including a ring size chart, printable ring sizer, and tips for measuring at home. We’ve helped over 10,000 our customer find an mens ring that are a perfect fit.
Measure your ring size with these steps:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
More Ring Sizing Tips:
- Measure the inside of another ring that fits using a tape measure and our printable ring sizer.
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won’t fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
- When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two.
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather, and your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, keep in mind that fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
- Measure 3 to 4 times for more accuracy.
What Happens When My Ring Is Resized?
To make sure you get the best possible fit, the ring resizing process requires adding or removing small amounts of metal depending on the difference between the size purchased and the new size requested. As a result, your ring may be slightly thicker or thinner after resizing. These tiny changes are often visually imperceptible.
The expert jewelry makers at Street 34 adhere to strict quality standards so your resized ring both sparkles, and fits, beautifully. After the band is resized, each ring gets cleaned and polished before being returned to you.
What If I Order the Wrong Ring Size?
Don’t let the question of size stress you out. Street 34 provides complimentary resizing for most engagement rings and wedding bands within the manufacturer’s recommended sizing range, during the first year. If you need a different ring, we offer a 30-day exchange policy for your convenience.
Rings That Can’t Be Resized
Some of our ring styles cannot be resized due to their design.
For example, diamond and gemstone eternity rings with a specific number of gemstones per finger size, milgrain or ornate bands, silver rings, or rings with alternative metals such as Tungsten cannot be resized.
We are happy to exchange your ring for another ring in the correct size within 30 days of purchase. It is important to note that should you opt for an exchange, your new ring may contain fewer or more gemstones, diamonds, or a reduction or increase in precious metal weight, which may cause an increase or decrease in the price.